I have been working on this large piece over the last week, between riding and work I decided it was eventually finished. I started the pheasant in polychromos ( now I wish I hadn’t, as it was not how I had originally planned) I finished the rest in watercolour. Although it was not to plan I am happy with him, the look has way too much detail to my original thought, so I will try again for my intended look very soon in the future. This is one of my larger watercolours at 65cm x50cm which I hope will fit in a frame I have ….if I measured correctly? Hopefully he will hang on my friends stall at Molly’s den, if the colours complement the upholstery they have at the moment that will be a bonus.
Tags20x20 auction 2015 abstract acrylic painting arab art bird bleach brusho caran dache neocolor Card cat Charcoal Claybord handmade colourful Cow derwent tinted charcoal Dog dogart donkey drawing dressage dylon fabric dye painting Elegant writer equine figure fox girl graphite Hampshire open studios Handmade watercolour paint Hare highland cow honey bee Horse horseart horses hospice hound indian ink ink ink and wash Journal jumping lady Lamy pen Liquid pencil Mixed media naturedoodlewash new forest nude Oakhaven Oil painting oil painting painting Painting pastel Pastel pen Pencil People picture polychromos pony portrait puffin rabbit sketch sktchy app Slate tsunami rose watercolor watercolour Woman Worldwatercolorgroup worldwatercolormonth